All photography provided by Tim Ross
Since 1992, we have diligently studied, practiced and taught the various methods of Traditional Chinese Medicine. We have distilled the essence of these endeavors into that which we offer today.
Our mission is to create deep healing and transformation through tailored treatment programs which honor the individuality and reality of each of our patients. We offer services ranging from the immediate care of acute distress to the long term remodelling of chronic patterns. Our work is designed to allow you to find and achieve your inner peace.
How We Got Here
- 1997 - graduate from UCSD, Bachelor of Science (cum luade), Major in Animal Physiology and Neuroscience (pre-med), Minor in Visual Arts (studio art)
- 2000 - graduate from the United Studios of Self Defense's Instructors College, achieve black belt in Shaolin Chuan Fa, become full time chief instructor
- 2003 - become research assistant at UCI, Department of Developmental and Cell Biology, engage in study of the physiological correlates related to the "qi" phenomenon, first introduction to the serious study of Chinese Medicine
- 2005 - receive Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for outstanding and invaluable service to the community
- 2006 - receive black belt in Tak Wah Kung Fu from Sifu Tak Wah Eng
- 2010 - graduate from Emperor's College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine (summa cum laude)
- February 2014 - graduate from the Institute of Classical East Asian Medicine, Diplomat of Canonical Chinese Medicine
- May 2014 - graduate from the Ling Gui International Healing QiGong School, Senior Healing Qi Gong Instructor
- June 2014 - graduate from Bastyr University, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- November 2014 - graduate from Toyohari basic training program
- March 2015 - begin work at Bellevue Acupuncture Clinic